As individuals and companies engaged in the fire detection and alarm systems industry, we recognize our responsibility to maintain high standards of reliability in the application of the life safety and property protection systems provided by us.
We, therefore, pledge and ascribe to the following:
- To be honest and fair in all matters with our employees,customers, subcontractors, distributors, competitors and suppliers
- To follow nationally recognized Codes and Standards, federal, state and local laws and regulations, when designing, supplying or installing fire detection and alarm systems.
- To encourage and support well-founded legislation affecting our industry and the people we serve.
- To support and participate in the education of those in and regulating our industry.
- When representing the Association we will conduct ourselves professionally and with decorum.
- Individually, we will strive for high standards of performance and professional competence.
- We will judge all of our actions based on the questions, "Is it right?" and "Is it fair?"
We accept this code freely and pledge to support our Association in its endeavors to improve the life safety and property protection in the United States of America.