It's that time again - Join us for the 2016 NFPA 72 Update meeting
Mr. Dick Roux will be presenting the changes in the 2016 edition of NFPA 72. Some of the changes to be discussed include:
- Chapter 7: Documentation
- Chapter 10: Fundamentals
- Chapter 12: Circuits and Pathways
- Chapter 17: Initiating Devices
- Chapter 18: Notification Appliances
- Chapter 21: Emergency Control Function Interfaces
- Chapter 23: Protected Promises Fire Alarm Systems
- Chapter 24: Emergency Communication Systems
- Chapter 26: Supervising Station Alarm Systems
- Chapter 29: Single and Multiple Station Alarms and Household Fire Alarm Systems.
The more you know...
John Houlihan will present an overview of Senate Docket #2234 regarding Permitting in the Commonwealth and other alarm related Bills that are in various levels of the legislature.
Several board positions are up for re-election. If you or someone you know wishes to be on the Board, nominations will be accepted on the floor. All of the incumbent Directors have indicated their desire to remain on the Board.
Date: November 18th, 2015
Location: Four Points Sheraton, 1125 Boston Providence Turnpike, Norwood, MA 02063
Agenda: Dinner and meeting at 6PM, on your way home by 9PM
The online registration page isn't quite ready, so you can either download the signup form below, or wait a few days and signup online.