April 28th - Join us for "RF Communications for Fire Alarm Reporting"
POTS lines are rapidly going the way of the dinosaurs. Radio and cellular technologies have gained major acceptance in our industry for some time.
Come and listen to 4 of the New England area's finest talk about their technology and how their individual products and methods can help you better understand this advancement in Alarm Reporting.
After our Moderator gives us a basic understanding of wireless reporting, each member of the dais will have an opportunity to differentiate themselves and give you the best application advice for their particular product.
At the end there will be a 45 minute Question & Answer panel discussion where you can have your questions and concerns answered.
- Tony DiFranco of RB Allen, Introduction & Moderator
- Jeff Parent, Municipal & Industrial Alarm Reporting for RB Allen
Will present the Digitize 1221 Radio Line
- Steve Sargent, VP of Sales and Engineering for Keltron Corporation
Will present the Keltron line
- Paul Hoey, Eastern Regional Sales Manager for NAPCO Security
Will present Cellular products
- Mario Bulhoes, VP & General Manager for King-Fisher Company
Will present the King-Fisher line
- James Lynch, Northeast Regional Sales Manager for AES Corporation
Will present the AES Mesh Network
Date: April 28, 2016
Location: Double Tree Westborough, 5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA, 01581. TEL: 1-508-366-5511
Agenda: Dinner and meeting start at 6PM, Speakers 7-8:15PM, Q&A 8:15-9PM
Register online, or download the signup form below